Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11 Year Aniversary

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
My lovely wife and I have been married now for 11 years, if you include the time we dated we have been together for over 17 years!!  She is truly my best friend and she is a wonderful spouse and mother.  I've been blessed with 2 beautiful kids and a gorgeous wife!

For our anniversary we celebrated by going to a restaurant in Denver called Mizuna, if you ever get the chance to go I highly recommend the Ostrich loin, very tender and excellently prepared by the chef.  Portions are a tad small so you might want to go with a first course.  Service is top notch expect to spend some time there.

We had to take in the governors mansion while we were there these pictures were taken right outside in the little park.

There was a better picture but I don't have it on my laptop.

After that we cruised around Denver, checked out the Cherry Creek mall and I bought my lovely wife some "SEXY" summer clothes!

We headed back up to Greeley and hung out at the Canyon catching some of the stampede crowd, while it was not as packed as normal during stampede I did run into a old high school bud, it was good to see him but man was it dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment