Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Disc Golf

Been a few days since I made a post and wanted to comment about a few things.  One of the things that I really enjoy doing besides rollerblading is playing disc Golf.  Just about a month ago Intel designed and built a disc golf course right on campus.  I used to play all the time at the HP course and on occasion I make it over to EPIC to play a few round. ( I always bypass the water as my discs are attracted to it)  While this is awesome that I now can walk out the back door and play on my lunch hour or before work my shoulder has taken quite the beating from it.  I've played ~27 holes in the last 2 days and squeezed in a softball game as well.  I do recommend everyone going out and playing no matter what you think your skill level is because everyone can throw a Frisbee.  It's fun and a great source of exercise,  If you ever want to play a round let me know I now a couple of courses around the area that we could hit up and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment