Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Waste Management Part 2

Thought I would provide a quick update about the now final story of Waste Management.  As promised they came and picked up our dumpster on time and removed it from our place, we were so happy to finally see a end.  Well about a week later i get a email saying I have a new bill from WM.  I login to my account to find I have a $180.00 bill waiting for me to PAY!!  Well I look and they have billed me $150.00 to come get THEIR dumpster.  Keep in mind it's on my property and it's THEIR dumpster not mine that I asked them to haul off.  They own it why do I have to pay to remove it?  And to top if off I think a $30.00 fuel charge is quite obsessive!  They came and got it in a pickup truck and trailer, where did they take it to??  Even if that truck get's 10MPG that means they hauled it over 100 MILES!!  Ault is only 5 miles away, and Denver is 60 miles away.  So of course I get this bill during our vacation and i said I would deal with it when I got back.  Monday I get back to work and I have a Voice Mail from WM.. (This is the funny part) apparently the guy that left me VM is the new route manager and wants to come out and work out the problem with our account so we can continue to get trash service with them.  Are you starting to see the trend that WM has no communication!!  We closed our account and he wants to come out and talk about our service.  So I call Tammy back at WM and she apologizes for the BILL and states that it was her fault and that she corrected the issue and we will not have to pay the $180.00 bill... OH HAPPY Day, and Thank You LORD!!  I have to say in every company there are always great employees and Tammy was great, I appreciate all she did to help remedy a bad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment