Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dylan Parade

Eaton Day Parade

The preschool decided to do a float in this years Eaton day Parade and my son was able to ride on the float.  While I was not able to attend as I was at a funeral I did get to enjoy the pictures that my lovely wife took while I was gone.  If you have never been and you live close I recommend attending it kicks off with a nice street Dance on Friday night and of course lot's of meeting up with old friends.  It's followed by the Parade on Saturday and a Lions club BBQ in the park on Saturday afternoon.  There is also a car show and some booths from local establishments in Eaton.  Saturday night is where EATON really shines as they have a great famiily fun night with kids and adult activities followed by arguably one of the best if not the best Firework show.  This year I heard a handfull of people saying that the firework show was better than Greeley.  Sunday morning concludes the Eaton Day festivities with a Pancake breakfast.



I also had the joy of having my 2 Aunt's (Pat and Margret) join us at Northern Colorado Cowboy Church on Sunday Morning followed by some great fellowship at the Eaton park to catch up.  It was good to see them I feel bad that my oldest son is 4 and it was the first time he's ever met his Great Aunt.  We will have to plan a road trip to see all the family sometime.  One of the best times I can remember as a child was road tripping across the country in a 84 Suburban to see my uncle Graduate from the Naval academy.  It was a great time and got to see lots of family and cool places.

No comments:

Post a Comment